Last updated on: ： 2023-08 31
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions related to this Policy, please contact us through the following contact information:
This Policy will help you understand the following items:
1. How we collect and use your personal information
2. How we apply Cookie or similar technology
3. How we share, transfer or disclose your personal information
4. How we protect and store your personal information
5. Your rights
6. How we process the personal information of children
7. How we may change this Policy
8. How you may contact us
YOGO recognizes the importance of your personal information to you and will make every effort to ensure that your personal information is safe and secure. We are committed to maintaining your trust in us and protecting your personal information by adhering to the following principles: the principle of consistency of authority and responsibility, the principle of clarity of purpose, the principle of opt-in consent, the principle of minimum necessity, the principle of ensuring security, the principle of participation of the subject, and the principle of openness and transparency. Meanwhile, YOGO undertakes that we will take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in accordance with the well-established security standards in the industry.
Please read and understand this Policy carefully before using our products or services.
1、How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded by electronic or other means independently or in combination with other information that can identify the identity of particular natural persons or reflect particulars on the activities of particular natural persons.
YOGO will only collect and use your personal information for the following purposes as described in this Policy.
（一）Registration for a YOGO Account
To create a YOGO account, you may provide YOGO with the following information, including your mobile phone number, email address, username and password. During the registration process or after completing the creation of your account, if you provide the following additional information, it will help us provide you with better service and experience: your name, date of birth, gender, location and work industry. If you do not provide such additional information, it will not affect the use of the basic functions of YOGO’s products and services.
（二）Purchase and Delivery of Products or Services
If you place an order for YOGO’s products or services from us, you are required to provide us with the following information in order to facilitate the transaction successfully: your name, mobile phone number, email address, shipping address, identification number, bank account, and other identity, payment and receipt information required to place the order. If you do not provide such information, you will not be able to purchase YOGO’s products or services.
After placing an order, you may choose payment services provided by YOGO’s affiliated companies or the third-party payment institutions cooperating with YOGO (e.g., YOGO Financial, Alipay, WeChat Pay, UnionPay, NetsUnion and other payment channels, hereinafter referred to as “Payment Institutions”), and we will provide your YOGO order number and transaction amount information to such Payment Institutions to confirm your payment instruction and complete the payment.
If you apply for an invoice, the following information is also required: invoice title, taxpayer identification number, recipient’s email address, and any additional information provided according to your invoicing demand such as the buyer’s information.
Meanwhile, when you place an order for delivery or your information is provided as the receiver, YOGO will, either itself or through its authorized cooperative partner(s) collect your following information: name, address, contact information and goods information of the person placing the order and the receiver (collectively referred to as the “Waybill Information”), which is used for submitting the order, generating the logistic waybill, receiving the order and delivering the goods; we may also collect your identity information for identity verifying purposes subject to requirements of relevant laws.
If there is any inaccuracy or incorrectness of the address you provided, without prejudice to the mandatory requirements under relevant laws and regulations concerning the storage of personal information, we may complement and/or correct such address information by using your previous Waybill Information to avoid repetitive confirmation of the address with the receiver and guarantee the efficiency of delivery so that the loss due to mis delivery and/or delayed delivery shall be avoided and you could enjoy a better service experience.
In addition, in case of any telephone communication occurred during our logistics services process, we may collect such communication records in order to avoid any potential disputes.
（三）Circumstances of Collection and Use of Your Personal Information by Additional Operational Functions
To make it more convenient for you to use YOGO’s services, we may collect and use your personal information during your use of the following additional functions. If you do not provide the following information, you can still use YOGO’s services, but you may not be able to access some additional functions that will bring convenience or you may need to fill out some information repeatedly. Such additional functions include:
1. Voice Input
You may use the microphone directly for voice input of the Waybill Information or to consult and interact with our customer service. In these functions, we may collect your communication records to identify your shipping needs, customer service and after-sales needs.
2. Map Function
You may use the function to look up YOGO’s service branches and use the navigation function. If you use such function, we may need to collect your geographic location information.
3. Additional (Webcam-Based) Camera-Based Function
You may use the additional function to scan the QR code to pick up goods or pay.
4. Additional Function Based on Address List
You may access your address list so that you do not have to manually enter your contact information in the address list when completing the Waybill Information.
We may require you to provide us with access to your geographic location (location information), camera (webcam), photo albums (photo gallery), microphone and address list on your device in order to implement the collection and use of the information involved in the aforesaid additional functions. You may check the status of the above authorizations in the “Settings” of your phone or other devices, and you may decide to turn them on or off at any time. By turning on the authorizations, you will authorize us to collect and use your personal information to perform the aforesaid functions; if you turn off the authorizations, we will no longer collect and use such personal information and will not be able to provide you with the functions described above that correspond to these authorizations. If you turn off the authorization, it will not affect the processing of your personal information based on your previous authorization.
(四) Indirect Acquisition and Use of Personal Information
We may obtain account information (profile photos, nicknames) from any third party that you are authorized to share with us, and upon your agreement to this Policy, bind your third-party account to your YOGO account and provide you with direct access to YOGO services via the third-party account.
If you place an order through any third-party source other than YOGO’s webpage (e.g., JD, Meituan), YOGO will obtain your Waybill Information, including the name, mobile phone number, address of the receiver and goods information from such third-party source, for the purpose of providing robot delivery service to you.
When you fill other person as the receiver, please ensure that you have obtained relevant authorization from the receiver and YOGO has all the rights to process the receiver’s personal information in accordance with this Policy.
If we obtain your personal information from our cooperative partner(s), after confirmation of the legality of the source of personal information in accordance with our agreements with the third party, we will use such personal information in compliance with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations.
（五）To Improve our Services
In order to enhance your service experience and improve the quality of our services, or for risk prevention purposes, or to recommend better or more appropriate services to you, we may collect the information you provide when you contact our customer service team, the responses to questionnaires you send, and the information with respect to the types and methods of services you use, and the actions you take when you use the services.
（六）Customer Service and After-sales Service
Your account information and Waybill Information may be used by our customer service and after-sales functions.
To ensure the security of your account, our call center and online customer service will use your account information and Waybill Information to verify your identity. When you need us to provide customer service and after-sales service related to your delivery, we may query your Waybill Information, goods routing information, and may pull the image information of the robot during the delivery process. You may provide information beyond the above information when communicating with our customer service agents, such as when you request us to change the delivery address, contact person or mobile phone number.
In addition, we will collect your enquiry information such as cooperation type, name, company name, email address, city, mobile phone number and requirement details provided by “Contact Us” on YOGO ROBOT website.
（七）To Improve Our Products or Services
We may conduct data analysis of your account information and Waybill Information collected by us to develop a user profile to provide you with personalized services and promote products or services that may be of interest to you. We may correlate the information collected from your various devices so that we can provide you with consistent service across such devices. We may combine information from certain services with information from other services, information lawfully obtained indirectly and information legally obtained from public sources, or combine lawfully obtained personally identifiable information about you with non-personally identifiable information to provide you with personalized services and to make improvements to our products and services.
（八）To Ensure the Security of Transactions
In order to improve the security of our system when you use our services, to prevent phishing site scams and to protect account security more accurately, we may assess the risk of your account by understanding your browsing information, Waybill Information, information about the software commonly used by you, device information and other means, and may record links (“URL”) that that we consider to be risky; we will also collect your device information (such as device identification number) and WeChat ID (for users who access the YOGO service through WeChat) to conduct analysis of issues related to the YOGO system, collect traffic and identify potential risks, and detect abnormal information if you choose to send to us.
（九）To Provide Information on Job Position
You may submit your CV to us through our official website. We may collect your following information if you agree that we may use such information to communicate with you about YOGO’s job opportunities, specific positions, etc.: educational background and work experience.
（十）To Protect the Interests of the State, the Public, You and Others
You are fully aware that we shall be entitled to collect and use your personal information without your authorization or consent in the following circumstances:
1. related to national security, national defense security;
2. relates to public security, public health and major public interests;
3. related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
4. for the purpose of safeguarding your or other individuals’ life, property and other material legitimate rights and interests, while your consent is hard to obtain;
6. the personal information collected is disclosed to the public by yourself;
6. the personal information is collected from legitimate public disclosure of information, such as legitimate news reports, public government information, etc.;
7. necessary for the execution of the contract at your request;
8. necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products and/or services provided, such as detecting and dealing with malfunctions of the products and/or services;
9. necessary for legitimate journalistic purposes;
10. necessary for academic research institutions to carry out statistical or academic research in the public interest, and to de-identify personal information contained in the results of academic research or descriptions when providing them externally;
11. related to the fulfillment of our obligations under laws and regulations; and
12. other cases stipulated by laws and regulations.
Your personal information may contain sensitive personal information, such as your race, religion, personal health situation, sexual orientation, etc. You may upload or publish such sensitive information in public when using our products or services. Please be careful to handle such sensitive personal information.
The above information provided by you will be licensed to us on a continuing basis for the duration of your use of YOGO products and services. When you cancel your account, we will stop using and delete the above information. If the length of retention of such information is otherwise required by laws and regulations, we will comply with such laws and regulations.
The above information will be stored within the People’s Republic of China. If any cross-border transfer is required, we will conduct security assessments in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We will ask for your consent in advance when we use the information for purposes other than those stated in this Policy.
We will ask for your consent in advance when we use information collected for a specific purpose for any other purposes.
二、How We Apply Cookie or Similar Technology
To make sure our website works properly, we may store small data files named Cookie on your computer or mobile device. Cookie typically contains identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. With the help of Cookie, websites can store data such as your preferences.
We will not use Cookie for any purpose other than stated in this Policy. You may manage or delete Cookie based on your own preferences. For more information, please visit Aboutcookies.org. You can clear all Cookie saved on your computer, and most web browsers have a function to block Cookie. However, if you do this, you will need to change your user settings by yourself every time you visit our website. For more information on how to change your browser settings, please visit the relevant settings page of your browser.
(二) Web Beacons and Pixel Tags
In addition to Cookie, we may use other similar technologies such as web beacons and pixel tags on our website. For example, emails we send to you may contain a click-through URL to our website content. If you click such link, we will track that click to help us understand your product or service preferences and improve customer service.
The web beacon is usually a transparent image embedded in a website or email. With the help of pixel tags in email, we can tell if an email has been opened. If you do not want your activities to be tracked in this way, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
(三) Do Not Track
Many web browsers set a Do Not Track feature, which allows you to post a Do Not Track request to a website. At present, the major internet standard groups have not established policies that dictate how websites should respond to such requests. If your browser enabled Do Not Track, all our websites will respect your choice.
三、How We Share, Transfer or Disclose Your Personal Information
1、We will not share your personal information with any companies, organizations or individuals other than YOGO except in the following circumstances:
1. share with explicit consent: we will share your personal information with other parties after we have obtained your explicit consent;
2. we may share your personal information in accordance with laws and regulations or the compulsory requirements of competent governmental authorities;
3. to the extent permitted by laws and regulations, it is necessary to safeguard interest, property or safety of YOGO or cooperative partner(s), you or other YOGO users or the public from damage;
4. only when your information is shared can we enable the core functionality of our services or provide the services you need;
5. at your request, handle any dispute or dispute between you and others;
6. in compliance with the relevant agreements (including electronic agreements signed online) or other legal documents executed between us;
7. used for academic research;
8. used for the public interest in accordance with laws and regulations.
2、Sharing with our Affiliated Companies: your personal information may be shared with YOGO’s affiliated companies. We will only share necessary personal information and subject to the stated purposes in this Policy. The affiliated company will seek your authorization and consent again in case it wants to change the purpose of processing personal information.
Our affiliated companies shall mean any entity that, from time to time, controls, is controlled by or is under common control with Shanghai YOGO ROBOT Co., Ltd. or its entity, in which case “control” means direct or indirect ownership or control of more than 50% of the voting power.
3、Sharing with Authorized Partner(s): solely for the purpose stated in this Policy, our certain services will be provided by authorized partner(s). We may share certain personal information of you with our cooperative partner(s) to provide better customer service and user experience. We will only share personal information necessary to provide service, and our cooperative partner(s) are not authorized to use shared personal information for any other purposes.用途。
Currently, our authorized partner(s) includes the following types:
1) Suppliers, Service Providers and Other Partners. We will send information to vendors, service providers and other partners who support our business globally, such support includes providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our services are used or potential risks, advertising services, transporting, warehousing, back-end pickups and deliveries, facilitating payments, providing customer services, providing data storage or data analytics services, providing third-party services for add-on business functionality (e.g., voice input, mapping function), or conducting academic studies and research.
Our affiliated companies apply the same data compliance management rules, this Policy and related confidentiality and security measures as we do. For companies, organizations and individuals other than our affiliated companies with whom we share personal information, we will enter into strict confidentiality/data processing agreements requiring them to process personal information in accordance with our instructions, this Policy and any other relevant confidentiality and security measures.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization, or individual, except in the following circumstances:
1. transferring with explicit consent: after obtaining your explicit consent, we may transfer your personal information to other parties;
2. in the event of merger, acquisition or bankruptcy, when personal information transfer occurred, we will require the new company or organization holding your personal information to continue to be bound by this Policy, otherwise we will require such company or organization to seek authorization and consent from you again;
3. providing pursuant to the relevant agreements (including electronic agreements signed online) or other legal documents executed between us;
4. providing as necessary pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, legal procedures and mandatory administrative or judicial requirements。
We will only disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
1. after obtaining your explicit consent;
2. disclosing based on laws: we may disclose your personal information as compulsorily required by laws, legal proceedings, litigation or mandatory government authorities.
四、How We Protect and Store Your Personal Information
(一) How We Protect the Security of Your Personal Information
1. YOGO strives to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, damage or loss and other forms of illegal processing. However, no internet transmission or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Therefore, although we protect your personal information through commercially acceptable means, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of such information.
2. We will regularly organize safety emergency plan drills to prevent occurrence of safety incidents. If the security of the data obtained and stored by YOGO is compromised unfortunately, or if the user’s non-public information is disclosed to unrelated third parties due to external actions (such as hacker attacks), despite other exemption provisions stipulated in this Policy, YOGO will also initiate emergency plans, form an emergency response team, initiate processes, conduct internal investigations, report and notify regulatory authorities, and cooperate with regulatory authorities to reduce the impact of accidents on users. At the same time, YOGO will, as it deems appropriate, notify relevant users by means of push notifications, emails, announcements, etc., informing them of their disclosed information and YOGO’s knowledge of such situation.
(二) Storage Period of Personal Information
1. Your account information, related rights and virtual asset information within the account will be deleted immediately after you cancel the account. Once such information is deleted, it cannot be recovered.
2. In order to meet your query needs, your Waybill Information will be retained in the YOGO front office system for a period of 30 days to 6 months (depending on the specific ordering channel). You may query the goods routing information through the receiver’s mobile phone number or waybill number marked on the waybill on the YOGO official website or the channel where you place your order (such as the AIYO Robot WeChat official account). After such period has expired, we will remove your Waybill Information from the YOGO front office system to keep it in a situation that cannot be retrieved or accessed, or we will anonymize it.
3. Your personal information will be stored in the YOGO backend system for a longer period of time, depending on the type of personal information, laws and regulations, and the fulfillment of the purposes stated in this Policy.
4. If we terminate our service or operation, we will notify you at least fifteen days in advance and delete or anonymize your personal information after the termination of the service or operation.
In accordance with relevant laws, regulations, standards of the People’s Republic of China and common practices in other countries and regions, we guarantee that you exercise the following rights with respect to your personal information:
（一） To Access your Personal Information
You have the right to access your personal information in accordance with laws and regulations. If you want to exercise data access rights, you may access such data yourself through the following methods:
Account information - if you want to access or edit the personal information of your account, you may use your account and password in YOGO to log in to the relevant website, APP, WeChat official account, etc. of YOGO you registered to inquire about the personal information you have provided to YOGO at the time of registration.
Waybill records and transaction records - you may use your account and password in YOGO to log in to the relevant website, APP, WeChat official account, etc. of YOGO you registered to view such information of you.
Shipping information - you may use your account and password in YOGO to log in to the relevant website, APP, WeChat official account, etc. of YOGO you registered to create, modify or delete your regular shipping address (some channels do not support this function).
If you need access to other personal information generated during the use of our products or services, you can contact us, and we will respond to your request in the manner and within the timeframes outlined in this Policy. Generally, we provide these services for free, while we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for your data access requests.
（二）To Correct your Personal Information
When you discover that there is any error in the personal information we have processed about you, you are entitled to request us to make corrections. You can correct your personal information through the methods listed in “(i) To Access your Personal Information” or contact us based on the methods provided on the website or APP. If you need to correct any other personal information generated during your use of our products or services, such as change of the shipping address or contact number, you may contact our customer service agents. Generally, we provide these services for free, while we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for your data access requests.
（三）To Delete your Personal Information
1. if our processing of your personal information violates laws and regulations;
2. if we collect and use your personal information without your consent;
3. if our processing of personal information breaches the agreement between us;
4. if you no longer use our products or services, or if you cancel your account;
5. if we no longer provide you with products or services.
If we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will also notify the entities that obtained your personal information from us as much as possible and require them to delete such personal information in a timely manner, unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations or these entities have obtained your independent authorization.
When you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete the corresponding information from the backup system, but we will delete such information when the backup is updated.
（四）To Change the Scope of your Authorization and Consent
Each business function requires certain basic personal information to perform (see “Part Ⅰ” of this Policy). As with the collection and use of additional collected personal information, you may give or withdraw your authorization and consent at any time.
You may change the scope of your authorization for us to continue collecting your personal information or revoke your authorization by deleting information, turning off device functions, setting privacy settings on the website, App, WeChat official account, etc. of YOGO or setting or turning off relevant permissions on your device (see “Part I” – “(Ⅲ) Circumstances of Collection and Use of Your Personal Information by Additional Operational Functions” of this Policy). You may also revoke all authorization for us to continue to collect your personal information by canceling your account.
After you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process the corresponding personal information. But your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the personal information processing previously carried out based on your authorization.
If you do not want to accept our commercial advertisement, you may cancel it at any time in the following way:
No matter for what reason you refuse to receive relevant information, you can request YOGO to no longer send you marketing messages following the unsubscribe prompt in the message (such as “reply TD to unsubscribe”), and YOGO will respect your request.
（五）Personal Information Subject Account Cancellation
Members of YOGO may submit an account cancellation application through the account cancellation page of member system of our WeChat official account, APP or official website.
（六）To Respond to Your Aforesaid Request
To ensure security, you may need to provide a written request or prove your identity in other methods. We may require you to verify your identity before processing your request. We will respond within fifteen days.
We do not charge any fees for your reasonable requests in principle, but for repeated requests that exceed reasonable limits, we will charge a certain cost as appropriate. We may refuse requests that are gratuitously repetitive, require excessive technical means (such as developing new systems or fundamentally changing existing practices), pose risks to the legitimate rights and interests of other persons, or are highly impractical (for example, with respect to information stored on backup tapes).
In accordance with laws and regulations, we will not be able to respond to your request in the following circumstances:
1. directly related to national security or national defense security;
2. directly related to public security, public health or major public interests;
3. directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial or execution of judgments;
4. where there is sufficient evidence to indicate that you have subjective malice or abusage of your rights;
5. where responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations;
6. involving trade secrets.
六、How We Process the Personal Information of Children
Our products, websites and services are primarily targeted at adults. Children should not create their own user accounts without consent of their parents or guardians.
In circumstances where children’s personal information is collected with consent of their parents, we will use or publicly disclose such information only when permitted by law, with the explicit consent of their parents or guardians, or when necessary for the protection of the children.
Although the legal and customary definition of a child varies from region to region, we consider any person under the age of 14 as a child.
If we discover that we collected a child’s personal information without obtaining prior verifiable consent of the child’s parents, we will try to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
七、How We May Change this Policy
This Policy may change.
Without your explicit consent, we will not diminish your rights under this Policy. Any changes made to this Policy will be posted on this page.
With regard to material changes, we will also provide more notable notifications (including for certain services, we will send notifications via email or text message, explaining specific changes to this Policy).
The material changes referred to in this Policy include but are not limited to:
1. material changes in our service model. For example, the purpose of personal information processing, the type of personal information processing, and the way such personal information is used, etc.; 2. material changes in our ownership structure, organizational structure and other aspects. For example, changes in ownership caused by business adjustments, bankruptcy mergers and acquisitions, etc.; 3. changes in the main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure; 4. material changes in your rights to participate in personal information processing and the way in which you exercise it; 5. where there is a change in our department responsible for handling personal information security, contact information, and complaint channels; 6. when the personal information security impact assessment report indicates that there is high risk.
八、How You May Contact Us
If you have any questions, opinions or suggestions regarding this Policy, you can contact us through the following methods:
Shanghai YOGO ROBOT Co., Ltd.
Tel: 021-5298 8098
Registered Address: Room 101 and 201, Building 5, No. 30 Wenshui Road, Jing’an District, Shanghai
Regular Office Address: Building 6, Building Box2, Honghui Shijie, No. 50 Wenshui Road, Jing’an District, Shanghai
Generally, we will respond within thirty days.
If you are not satisfied with our response, in particular, if you believe that our act of personal information processing has harmed your legitimate rights and interests, you may also seek solutions through the following external channels: to file a complaint or report to the regulatory authorities in your country, such as the regulatory authorities for cyberspace, telecommunications, public security, and industry and commerce of the People’s Republic of Chins, etc..